"DARINA” charity helps children suffering from hematological malignancies, it was founded on the 5th of April 2012. The main goals of the charity are:
- fund raising for treatment and rehabilitation of children with oncology;
- help for children's oncology hospitals;
- attraction of public attention to the problems of children with oncology;
- entertainment and leisure for children staying in hospitals for treatment;
- support of volunteers groups at children's oncology hospitals;
- support of free-of-charge blood donors service.