The charity “Deti planety Zemlya” (“Children from the Earth Planet”) was founded by a surgeon Glebov Leonid Vasilyevich (highest category in surgery) in Omsk in June, 2009.
“Deti planety Zemlya” charity helps parents who have seriously ill children, disabled children no matter what their diagnosis is (each case is considered on an individual basis). Types of help: consulting services, treatment, rehabilitation, treatment and rehabilitation in hospitals of Omsk, Russia and CIS.
Our charity is focused on fund raising for the following purposes:
- treatment expenses for children with oncology, hematology, autoimmune, genetic disorders and other severe diseases;
- expensive surgery in Russian and foreign hospitals;
- help for specialized children's establishments;
- children’s health and disabilities preventive care;
- help for HIV-infected children and children with tuberculosis.