ROOI "Center for Humanitarian Programs" was founded in 1993.
The Center provides targeted assistance:
1) in payment of expensive treatment for children;
2) in providing expensive imported essential medicines and consumables children treated in the department of neurosurgery of Morozovskaya DGKB;
3) in the replacement of expired speech processors for disabled children who underwent surgery of cochlear implantation;
4) in payment of implantable hearing aids Baha and Alpha for children with abnormal development of ears and ear canals;
5) in payment of facial prosthetics in German-Russian Center for facial prosthetics.
and some others.
The Center also provides help paying for the rehabilitation of children after cochlear implantation, paying for facial prosthetics and in some other cases (diseases) as well as developes assistance to fellow citizens aged 18+