- Social support and legal help for people who are not capable to exercise their legitimate rights and interests themselves owing to their physical or mental disabilities or other circumstances;
- Strengthening of peace, friendship and consent among nations, prevention of social, national, religious conflicts; support of preventive health care and health protection of people, promotion of a healthy way of life;
- Help for victims of acts of nature, social, national, religious conflicts, victims of reprisals, refugees or other immigrants;
- Legal aid for forced immigrants, refugees, other socially deprived strata includes: - Consulting service;
- Drawing up of statements, complaints, statements of case;
- Drawing up of inquiries regarding the problems of socially deprived people;
- Communication with state administrations.
Our team has highly qualified experts – lawyers, social experts, public relations experts, who have core education and experience.