Our main activities are:
1. Financial support of the needy people (orphans, disabled and families of many children are above all others).
2. To attract people and organizations to charity activities.
To achieve its aim the International Centre for Hope&Charity works out and organizes various charity programs which involve as many as possible individuals and organizations which both need help and can help.
For example, our program of psychological support of mothers with disabled children “Help Mommy” has been carried out for 4 years already. It includes food, clothes, personal-care products support, in some cases - psychological and legal assistance for the families in difficult life situations:
- young mothers who were up-brought in children’s homes or orphanages;
- families with many children;
- women who up-bring two and more children or a disabled child alone;
- people who were up-brought in children’s homes and orphanages, people who were in prison.
1. “Future begins today” – deals with children-orphans and persons who were up-brought in children’s homes and boarding-schools. The aims of the program: socialization of orphans; - mentoring on the basis of long-term friendship with children-orphans (weekly meetings, camping, etc.).
2. “These children are not somebody else's children” – it is a club for tutors, foster parents and those who want to become such.
The aims of the program: to train people who want to adopt children and those who think about it; - assistance and help (medical, psychological, legal and financial support on how to up-bring adopted children).